Patients With Diabetes and Chronic Liver Disease Are at Increased Risk for Overall Mortality: A Population Study From the United States
- Published in print January 25, 2017.
- Published online February 1, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. Readers may use this article as long as the work is properly cited, the use is educational and not for profit, and the work is not altered. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0 for details.
- Maria Stepanova1,2,
- Stephen Clement3,
- Robert Wong4,
- Sammy Saab5,
- Aijaz Ahmed6,7 and
- Zobair M. Younossi1,2,8
- 1Center for Liver Diseases, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church VA
- 2Betty and Guy Beatty Center for Integrated Research, Inova Health System, Falls Church VA
- 3Section of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, VA
- 4Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Alameda Health System—Highland Hospital Campus, Oakland, CA
- 5Departments of Medicine and Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- 6Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- 7Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- 8Department of Medicine, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, VA
- Corresponding author: Zobair M. Younossi,